My favorite programming quotes

“90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs”
Bram Cohen (the author of the peer-to-peer BitTorrent protocol)

“The programmer who refuses to keep exploring will surely stagnate, forget his joy, lose the will to program (and become a manager).”
Marijn Haverbeke

“The more I learn, the more I realize
how much I don’t know.”
Albert Einstein

“Never memorize something that
you can look up.”
Albert Einstein

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *